Welcome Home to your very own storybook retreat. This charming natural cedar and stone home nestled in the Bryce Resort community is sure to amaze and delight. Looking for the perfect getaway to relax or enjoy outdoor sports and nature walks? Or, need an idyllic location from which to work that is away from the buzz of DC/MD/VA area yet offers all the comforts of home? This beautifully maintained, updated, and expanded custom home is waiting for you! Manicured landscaping and a welcoming front porch with stained glass window above greets you and guides you through an arched âold worldâ door said to date back 200 years. On the main level find white oak wood floors throughout. Enter the beamed Great Room with vaulted tongue and groove ceiling and discover a stunning floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace, and French doors that open to a quiet deck facing the side yard. The chefâs kitchen features leathered granite counters, custom Shenandoah Woodworks cabinetry, gas cooktop, double wall ovens (including convection oven), SS refrigerator and dishwasher. A breakfast bar with pendant lighting is perfect for casual dining, or sit and relax in the adjoining dining area. Walk out the custom sliding doors to a large rear deck and enjoy the quiet views of Bryce Resort below. This level offers two spacious bedrooms each with amazing views. The larger of the two features a barn door to maximize space, and recessed lighting in the gorgeous tongue and groove ceiling. The other room features exposed beamed ceiling, and a spacious closet. An updated full bath and a convenient laundry nook complete this level. Upstairs find heart of pine wood floors throughout, an updated full bath with walk-in shower and skylight, a spacious master suite with vaulted ceiling, closets and storage. The loft area can easily be used as a 4th bedroom or set up to be the perfect work from home office. Outside relax by the fire pit area with seating or use the new car port not only for protection but as a picnic area! There are so many wonderful details that have been taken care of making this home a joy to move into! Please see âspecial featuresâ page under documents for an extensive list. New to the Bryce Resort? Enjoy a 4 season resort with winter fun including downhill skiing (try out the snowsports school!) snow tubing, and ice skating. The spring, summer and fall activities include an 18 hole golf course, tennis, pickle ball, swimming (resort pool or Lake Laura), mountain biking (on the ski slopes!), fishing, canoeing, and paddle boarding. See membership information under documents for more resort information. As you start to unwind during your drive to Bryce Resort, stop and explore the caverns or one of the various wineries along the way.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Public Wa
Concrete, Stone, Stucco, Wood Siding
2,003 sq. ft
Underground, Cable TV
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Stained Glass, Casement
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Stucco, Stone, Concrete
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Vegetation Planting, Backs - Open Common Area, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Convenience Store, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Horse Trails, Lake, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool,
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price