Open House Cancelled for 5/16 Is your dream home spacious, meticulously maintained and perfectly sited on a gorgeous lot close to wonderful amenities? Look no further! Outside a picture-perfect front porch greets you, while inside warm hardwood floors and decorator colors throughout make you feel instantly at home. The fantastic kitchen remodel features beautiful cabinets, Cambria quartz counters, island with seating and chic pendant lighting, SS appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher are sure to WOW. The bright family room off the kitchen features a gas fireplace and is the perfect oasis for relaxing or entertaining! On the upper level find 4 spacious, bright bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and ample closet space. BRs 2 & 3 are joined by a pocket door! The versatile walk-out lower level features a carpeted bonus room with window and closet, large rec room with built-ins, a full bath, utility room with work bench and storage, and a hobby/work room with access to the fenced yard â there is a space for every need! All bathrooms have been beautifully updated, and the laundry is conveniently located on the main level. Sited on a gorgeous .38 acre lot with mature trees and landscaping, this home features a spacious deck with a screened porch, and plenty of open space perfect for fun and games! The location canât be beat! Discover easy access to the new Silver Line metro station, the W & OD Trail, incredible downtown Herndon amenities including restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and a community center with a pool. Herndon Elementary school is just a stones throw away while Herndon High School is just a bit farther up the road. Living in the Town of Herndon has itâs perks as trash (including recycling & 2 large items pickups per year), snow removal, and water are provided. Welcome home! Please see the list of updates and special features in the documents. Please take a peak at the professional photos, 3D walk-through, video and floor plans!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Aluminum Siding, Concrete, Vinyl Siding
3,901 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Cook Top Range, Humidifier, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop, Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Aluminum, Concrete
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Full, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price