This elegant colonial has been updated and lovingly maintained inside and out! With approx. 4,500 square feet of living space, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, office, sunroom, breakfast room, walk-out lower level with rec room, full bath and 5th bedroom, there is a space for everyone. Front view is picture perfect with manicured garden and pristine, welcoming brick walk-way and entrance. Imagine entertaining or relaxing on the deck with views of a level backyard and of trees. Enjoy a welcoming, open floor plan with on-trend lighting and decorator colors throughout. Some of the many features include: remodeled eat-in kitchen with white cabinets, beautiful granite counters, an island with gas cooktop & storage, a private office/library with built-ins, and like new hardwood floors on the main and upper level. Relax in the bright sunroom or gather with guests in the open family room off the kitchen with fireplace. Take a back stairway to the upper level with the primary suite offering a spacious, bright sitting room, organized walk-in closet and large en-suite bathroom with separate tub and walk-in shower. 2 additional full baths and 3 bedrooms complete the upper level. Host overnight guests or extended family in the walk-out lower level with bedroom and full bath. Find plenty of space for fun and games in the rec room area with a wet bar, and a bonus room is perfect for exercise or business while a huge storage room completes the level. Outside find a two car garage and expanded driveway providing plenty of extra parking for guests, a ramp to the deck for easy access, a lower level patio and a secure shed. Just minutes from shopping, restaurants, and transportation including the Burke VRE, FFX Connector bus, FFX County Pkwy, and Rte. 123! Nearby recreation abounds with Burke Lake Park and Golf Center just across the street from the community! ** Please see Special Features page with list of updates in documents. Please either remove shoes or wear booties provided when touring. Thank you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Aluminum Siding
4,811 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas
LAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Grab Bars, Ramp - Main Level.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price